21 December 2008

I'm Still Running


Yeah, I'm still running.

Photo Op
We finally got notification about photos featuring the Chez Boeckman-Walker Turkey Trotters. I have to admit, I'm a little jealous that the three photos of the boys are all at the finish line:
Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Considering the Turkey Trot was the boys' first race, I'm glad their joint finish was documented so well.

The ones of me are taken at various stages, and only the final one I can place (I was rounding the last turn to head to the finish):
Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3

I suppose if I knew downtown Austin a bit better, I could tell you, Gentle Reader, where they were taken. But I try to avoid downtown as much as I can, so if you can name that building or road construction barrier, perhaps you can let me know where I am in the photos.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Fly Away' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP