06 September 2010

So Long, Summer!

I do realize, Gentle Reader, that I didn't post once all summer, thus having a summer recap post seems somewhat pointless. But who said this is a recap post anyway? Consider this a "How I Spent My Summer Vacation" post, except you get to see more pictures and read less text. Now, that has to be a miracle right there!



In the slideshow above, you'll enjoy pictures of two of Mamma Mooch's latest kittens, who took to my grandpa's old tractor seat (especially Felix) like it was catnip, along with a lot of pictures of the boy. The boy and I spent a lot of our summer at the pool, which kind of culminated in his passing his swimming test and learning to love the diving board, which is obvious in the pictures. We also took a trip to the Austin Zoo to honor the boy's halfers birthday on August 5. Despite the heat, which had pretty much zonked out the big animals, we had fun.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Fly Away' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP