29 July 2009

Happy Anniversary, Nike+


Well, Gentle Reader, I didn't quite make it to the 2,000-mile mark in time for the one-year anniversary of my Nike+ tracking account, but I think coming 110 miles short isn't too bad.

UPDATE
A few short, sweaty hours after publishing this post, I hit the 1,900-mile mark and kicked off my second year of Nike+ use in a big way: completing a half-marathon in less than 99 minutes. See for yourself:


Pretty nifty, non? Okay, so maybe running 13.1 miles in 99 minutes doesn't seem like much of an accomplishment to you, Gentle Reader, but it's a pretty neat one for me. I'm not a fast runner by any means, but I'd like to think that I'm a diligent runner. With time and focus, I've shaved off almost half an hour off my half-marathon time, and I'm admittedly shocked and thrilled by that accomplishment. If you don't want to join me in celebrate, well then, bully for you!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Fly Away' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP