29 July 2008

I Run. Nike+ Monitors.



Yesterday I did my first outing on the treadmill with my new Nike+ sportsband. To summarize, I LOVE IT!

Sure, the distance was a tenth of a mile or so off when I was on my 3.0 incline, but that's cool with me. It was dead-on accurate on my two calibrating attempts: a half-mile walk at 4.0 MPH with no include and a half-mile run at 6.0 MPH with no incline (which felt to me like I was running downhill after all this time of running at an incline).

As you can see, I've posted a little graph from my training center on Nike+'s Web site. Nifty, non? Okay, maybe not. But it'll be more nifty as I add more runs to it. I promise!

Speaking of Running....
I got an email the other day from the photographer on duty at the Keep Austin Weird 5K. She managed to snap a pic of me crossing the finish line. Of course, I'm going to order a print, but I thought I'd share the link with you, Gentle Reader, so you can see how ugly I am when I run. That's not a pretty face, is it?


Now that's a face!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Fly Away' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP