10 July 2008

Taking This Show on the Road

I'm heading out to Chicagoland in a few hours, so I doubt I'll be posting much until perhaps Monday. It's a weekend of hanging out with mes soeurs for some misadventures of a different type. The elder soeur's treating us to a Lyle Lovett concert (how crazy is it that I have to fly to Chicago just to see "hometownie" Lyle in concert?), and she offered one night to either take us to a drag show or a dueling pianos bar. Yeah, it's going to be one of those kinds of weekends. Good thing the boys are staying at home with the felines!

In an effort to make a bit of change, I've launched a second blog over on Orble.com. If you get the chance, check out Culinary Misadventures of a Faudie. Much of what I publish here will be appearing there, but the Orble blog will focus exclusively (or as exclusively as little 'ol verbose me can get) on food and healthful, mindful eating. If you're over there, click on some advertising links: I get a portion of the ad revenue generated from the blog.

See yas in two and two (which makes four, 'cuz I'll be away for four days)!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Fly Away' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP