27 June 2009

Another Installment of Random Kitteny Goodness

I realize it's been a while since I showed off the kittens. To be honest, they haven't been around much this month. With the reroofing and fence reconstruction going on next door, the heat and their kitteny need to explore, they've been scarce. But when they're here, they're still adorable as hell!


Of course, all this adoration of the kittens has my own feline children rather jealous. They ganged up on me the other day and demanded I post some pictures of them. I told them to do something adorable en masse, and I'd happily satisfy their demand.

So they finally did it. Friday night, the husband and I opted to do some bike maintenance. In our living room. Hey, if you've got concrete floors and some old linens, you can do it too, Gentle Reader! Furthermore, the living room was the most feasible place to do it since the garage was sweltering (a heat index of 110 degrees F makes for a roasty-toasty garage) and the kitchen isn't spacious enough.

Anywho, the presence of my bike, with all its outdoor smells and grime, was a major feline attraction.
They think they're so helpful!

Bucket seemed really keen about the tires. Maybe he's got a rubber fetish? Of course, after he thoroughly sniffed them over, the indoor member of the Nickel family proceeded to try to bite my front tire.
Perhaps Bucket wants to make sure I remember how to replace an inner tube by puncturing the one I have.

By the way, my school bus-yellow bike after a wipe-down with some degreaser is now canary yellow. Who knew? To be honest, I preferred the dirty school bus yellow.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Fly Away' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP