26 August 2009

Another Milestone


Yep, Gentle Reader, it's that time again. Hey, it's not like these posts are going to go away because it's not like I'm going to stop running unless, the FSM forbid, something were to happen to me that would force me to stop.

As fairly impressive as 2,100 miles is, it's kind of nothing compared to what one running Austinoid and a guy I used to work with, Russell Secker, recently accomplished. He recently put in 2,800 miles in 64 days running across Europe (starting south in Italy and heading north to end in the most northern point of Norway). Now that's impressive. Something I might aspire to? Eh, not likely. I'm sure if you too, Gentle Reader, were to read some of Russell's entries and see some of his photos, you wouldn't aspire to this feat of feet either.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Fly Away' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP