27 August 2009

Curious About Indian Food?

If you've kept an eye on your local PBS listings, you might have been able to catch an episode or two of Gourmet's Diary of a Foodie. The show's been on somewhat sporadically here in Austin, but I've been able to watch almost all three seasons through iTunes. (I write almost because some episodes are still waiting to be viewed.)

One particular episode from the show's second season I think should be watched by anyone curious about or fostering a love for Indian food. Its focus is on South India cuisine, and watching it makes me want to hop on a plane and take a culinary tour. I dare you to watch it and not get hungry, Gentle Reader.

(The nifty picture included with this post I found on Turmeric Indian Restaurant and Bar's Web site. If you're ever in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, Gentle Reader, stop in for a feast!)

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Fly Away' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP