08 August 2009

It's Not Envy I'm Green With

Yes, yes, Gentle Reader, I know it's been a while since I last posted, but trust me when I say life at Chez Boeckman-Walker has been ridiculously crazy and won't be coming anywhere near sane until...well, until the boy goes back to school. I've opted to just put my head down, focus on the now, get done what needs to be done and not worry too much about what's ahead because it'll be here sooner rather than later.

Because I'm so locked into seeing through a busy schedule, odd, random things amuse me to no end these days. One of those odd, random things crossed my Outlook inbox this morning, and I just had to share it with you.

So tell me, Gentle Reader, would you eat...

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Fly Away' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP