15 January 2009

Free Advertising for a Talented Friend

Go check out my dear friend Alicia's new blog and read all about the contest she's running. As you may remember, Gentle Reader, Alicia is a fellow adoptive mom, an incredibly talented photographer and just a really fun person. I used to have a link up to the photos she took last spring of the boys and I, but I took it down. Oh well.

Anywho, go check out her blog and check out her really nifty announcements and services. Also, take a moment to marvel at how aesthetically pleasing her blog is (compared to this bland-ass template I recently switched over to). I'm a wee bit jealous!

2 comments:

Alicia - The FIrst Glimpse January 15, 2009 at 1:10 PM  

Oh my my my, perhaps I need to design a background for you now that I know how to do it!

Thanks so much for sharing about my blog, Angela...and for all the kind words.

Happy New Year, friend!

Sarah Naseem Walker January 15, 2009 at 3:28 PM  

Ooh, a background could be fun! I'm trying to imagine what kind of design motif might express "neurotic exercise addict who's quite inept in the culinary arts but is interested in them nevertheless," but my imagination is coming up blank. ;-)

  © Blogger template 'Fly Away' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP