06 March 2009

1,000, Baby!

Yep, I hit the big one at last!

Pretty nifty, non? And, golly gee, after running my ass off, I'm now eligible to buy a $28 t-shirt from Nike. But does it have to be pink?


I mean, really now, folks. Just because I have a fabulous XX chromosome pairing doesn't mean I want to be running my ass off for another thousand miles in frickin' pink. Why not something bolder? Why not blue? Why not red? Why not just a nice white?

Hell, maybe I'll just design my own: "I ran 1,000 miles from July 28, 2008 to March 6, 2009, and all I got was this lousy t-shirt"?

Y'know, I'm kinda tired now. Maybe I'll cut back my running. No more Monday Half-Marathons, perhaps. Maybe no more 11-miler Wednesdays--maybe just 10 three days a week.

Yeah, right!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Fly Away' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP