12 September 2008

They Like Me. They Really Like Me.

No, Sally Field won't be making any special guest appearances on my blog. If that disappoints you, Gentle Reader, all I can say is...wow, you're pathetic.

No, the people who really like me are the fine folks at ParentsDigest.com. I've been asked to sign an independent contractor agreement with them as a freelance editor. Yes, Gentle Reader, all my whining and bitching and moaning on Monday convinced the universe to send some work--looks to be fairly steady work--my way. Ain't the universe great?

If you have a moment, if you're a parent, if you know any parents or you just want to be kind, go over to the site and check it out. It's a relatively new company, and they (and I) would appreciate any business you can provide.

I should have a post later today or this evening about Thursday's culinary misadventures. (Yes, misadventures.) Since everyone's battening down the hatches for Ike--which I'm sure isn't going to do jack for us here in Austin--I don't have much to do this evening. Joy.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Fly Away' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP